Antminer S9 13 TH/S 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner
Out of stock
1. Hash Rate: 13 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1323W ±10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 W/GH ±7%(at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. ASIC Chip: BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 600M
Please note the following:
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 30-40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
2. Each AntMiner S9 requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power source) There are three hash boards that require three 6-pin PCI-e connectors each and one additional 6-pin PCI-e connector on the controller. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply unit is not included. Bitmain recommends the APW3 or the APW5 power supply for the AntMiner TS.
Hash Rate: 13 TH/s ±5%
AntMiner APW3 power supply recommended only if you have 205v-264v outlet.
Power Consumption: 1274W + 10% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp) (Power supply not included)
Built-in web management portal. No separate host computer required.
Most Power Efficient Miner in Existence: 0.098 J/GH ±7%
Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH + 10%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
By purchasing this product you are agreeing to seek troubleshooting and tech support if necessary from the seller and-or manufacturer before attempting a return. Sometimes users have a hard time setti
- #211 How Much BTC to be in The New 1%? September 17, 2018
- #210 Bitcoin & Open Blockchain, Open for Business (ROC Tech Conference, Presentation) September 11, 2018
- #209 Bitcoin: 1st World Currency & New Gold Standard September 4, 2018
- #208 ENS Holders Claim .LUXE Domains + Ethereum Over HTTP/SMTP September 3, 2018